- The following terms set out the relationship between storeuncle.com ("storeuncle","us","we","our") and you ("you","your").
- We provide buyers and sellers (referred to as, respectively, "buyers" and "sellers" and, together, "users") with an e-commerce platform (the "site","service") that
enables the sale and purchase of items via a link. These terms are legally binding and apply whenever you use the site. By accessing and/or using our site or services
you agree to be bound by these terms.
- By accessing and using our site and services you agree to the terms and conditions.
- You are not permitted to use the site or services if you are under the age of 18. By using our site or services, you warrant that you are over 18 years of age and that you understand that if you transact using our site or services that you are entering into a legally binding contract with another user.
- storeuncle also makes available to sellers optional add-on software applications "Apps". By installing "Apps" provided by storeuncle you agree to these terms.
- If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access this site or use the services.
- These may change from time to time. Updated terms will be posted on this site. Before using our site or services on any occasion you should always check whether these terms have changed. If you use our site or services, it is the latest version of these terms which is legally binding on you.
- Our site and services create a venue and a system that assists users to sell, and buyers to buy, products and services. You do not buy from, or sell to, us. We do not
fulfil sales from sellers to purchasers. We cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will complete a transaction.
- When using our site or services, you agree that you will not:
- Violate any laws, any third party rights (including copyright or other intellectual property rights), or our policies;
- Use our site or services if you are under the age of 18, if you are not otherwise able to enter legally binding contracts, or if you are suspended from using our site or services;
- Fail to pay for products or services purchased by you;
- Fail to deliver items or services purchased from you;
- Fail to deliver products or services purchased from you;
- Post any harmful, inappropriate, illegal, defamatory, commercial-in-confidence, infringing or explicit material (and you agree that the decision as the whether any material falls within these categories will be made by us, acting reasonably);
- Be disrespectful to other users (and you agree that the decision as the whether any behaviour falls within this category will be made by us, acting reasonably);
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, viruses, pyramid schemes, or anything that may, in our reasonable opinion, harm, annoy or inconvenience storeuncle or its users;
- Use scripts, bots or other automated technology to access or scrape content from our site or service.
- We are not responsible for any other websites that are linked through to our site or services. We do not endorse any content on those sites.
- You agree that we can contact you from time to time, by email or otherwise, in relation to the operation of our site or services.
- We reserve the right to display advertising or other content on any part of our site or services.
- We do not claim any ownership rights to any items, files, or content such as images, text, video files or audio files made available for, or incidental to, any sale via our site or services. By publishing an item for, or incidental to, any sale you do provide us with a world-wide, royalty free, non exclusive license to reproduce or edit that content for the purposes of promoting and using our site and services.
- If you delete content, we will make reasonable efforts to remove it from our site and services, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the content may mean that the content continues to be visible.
- You agree that if you dispute a transaction you entered into with another user, you will contact the other user directly to resolve the dispute. You agree that we do not have any obligations to resolve the dispute between you and the other user regarding the transaction. We may choose to become involved in at our discretion, but we have no obligation to do so.
- All sales via our site or services are deemed to occur in the Kolhapur and you, when you act as a seller, agree that that sale is governed exclusively by the laws of government.
- When selling, you must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, standards, and codes of conduct, which apply to your sale. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you understand your obligations in this regard, and that you comply with those obligations. This includes, but is not limited to, your obligation not to sell illegal or infringing products.
- When selling, you are responsible for all applicable taxes that arise from your sale
- When selling, you will not provide inaccurate, false or misleading information to storeuncle or to prospective buyers and you must promptly notify us if any previously supplied information becomes inaccurate, false or misleading. You must also notify prospective buyers, including by changing your sale information.
- When selling, you may not collect data from users or otherwise use any data that is obtained from our site or services unless you have our written permission.
- When selling, you agree not to offer for sale, sell, or post content which promotes tobacco products, illegal drugs, prescription medication, hazardous or restricted items, offensive material, counterfeit items, personal information in any form, police badges or uniforms, stolen property, shares, securities or other financial products, blood, bodily fluids or body parts, weapons, explosives, ammunition, obscene material, pornography, banned adult products, gambling/betting products or services, or copyrighted / branded goods that you do not own or have all the necessary rights to offer for sale or promote. You agree that the decision as the whether any product falls within any of these categories will be made by us, acting reasonably.
- When selling, you may only offer allowed adult orientated products and services, or regulated products and services, such as alcohol via our site or services if you comply with all applicable laws, regulations and industry codes, including, but not limited to, restricting the content to age verified users, and ensuring the products and services are not procured by persons under the legal age for purchase.
- You must not download software or other code on to a user�s system without the consent of the user.
- When selling you must make clear to prospective buyers the period for which the item or service is available, as well as any terms and conditions that apply to the item or service, or any limitations or restrictions that apply.
Last revised 3/11/2015